Third Coast Tooling Alliance, LLC (TCTA) is a partnership of 16 Michigan-based companies waiting to make it happen for you. Whether it’s in aerospace, alternative energy, military, renewable energy products or wind turbine fields of manufacturing Third Coast Tooling Alliance, LLC would like to be there with you collaborating our efforts with businesses to keep manufacturing work here in Michigan. Some key areas of specialty for our 16 companies include:
● Contract Machining (Custom and Production Machining, CNC Milling, CNC Turning EDM, Precision Grinding Production, Foam,
Shave & Datum Tooling)
● Cutting, Boring Tools, and/or Systems
● Cutting Tools (Carbide insert from Form and Shave Tools;
Grooving and Threading Tools; Datum Tool Systems; Carbide
Wear Parts; Polycrystalline Diamond (PCD) and Carbide Tools
include: Drills, Reamers, End Mills, Port Tools, Micro Tools)
● Dies & Fixtures (Progressive, Line Blank, Roll Form, Cutoff
Check, Weld & Production Fixtures)
● Engineering & Design (CAD)
● Production Support (Short Run Production, Light Assembly,
Build Large Progressive and Transfer Dies)
• (Stampings, Spring Wire Foam, Metal Assemblies
3D Laser Scanning)
• (Molds - Plastic Injection, Die Cast)
● Welding & Fabrication (MIG, TIG, Robotic Production)
As the manufacturing landscape changes, so does the market. Both the Michigan Economic Development Corporation (MEDC) and The State of Michigan help to foster economic growth in the manufacturing sector by implementing programs to assist companies to expand their expertise in other industrial sectors outside of automotive. Third Coast Tooling Alliance, LLC (TCTA) is the result of the MEDC’s efforts to strengthen Michigan’s economy through the creation of Tool and Die Recovery Zones.
As the industry evolution has created more advanced manufacturing jobs, companies have also seen the change. Michigan has seen the need to change its direction for growth in new areas.
Due to the recent decline in the U.S. automotive industry, companies have been forced to restructure and build a stronger manufacturing base to remain competitive. Third Coast Tooling Alliance, LLC would like to be a big part of rebuilding all of Michigan’s manufacturing sectors.
Let’s make it happen together!